I got nominated by Jennifer Juneau for the Liebster Award!
First of all I would like to thank Jennifer Juneau for the nomination. She is the one who so kindly nominated me. Hover over her blog name and you can visit her site directly.I wanted to share a little bit about the award, it’s basically getting a big red heart from another blogger. They share the love with you, they nominate you and then I enter few question and I nominate someone. When you start your blogging, we all want to reach people and somehow we are lost of how to do it. So, this is a way of other blogger to give small bloggers a helping hand. And in essence share the love. So I was incredibly honored to receive this award.
Jennifer, Thank you so much 🙂
Here are the rules to be followed:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I would like to nominate:
If I had not become a blogger, I never would have met the people that I am going to nominate. They are lovely, wonderful who have very unique blogs from each other.
Questions I was asked by couragecoach:
Imagine it’s your 80th birthday and all your friends and family are present for your celebration. There will be a tribute being made in your honor, what would you like to hear people say about you?
I would like to know how I’ve made a difference and impacted the lives of others. I think it makes a wonderful gift 🙂
If your house was on fire and you had only minutes to get out, what 3 things would you grab first and why?
First thing I would do is to grab my family out. I think when people make these lists of what they grabbed they’d take things such as photos or some sentimental object or gadgets. When it actually happens I can’t imagine going through my head thinking of what matters to me. I would first make sure my family is safe. Pets are included in that. There is not a chance I’d go back for something like a picture or gadgets. Some people would say grab money because you couldn’t survive without it. Yes money would be helpful but you probably won’t be able to grab enough in that short of a time to make much of a difference. This is how I see it, you grab anything you’d be willing to die for. 🙂 (Reality speaking – Only my family and myself!)
If you could choose to be one animal in the animal kingdom, which one would it be and why?
I don’t even understand how this works. So once I transform into the animal I am stuck? ha ha 😀
I’m staying human – I would say human is also an animal (Comes under mammals in Animal kingdom). I choose to transform into a younger more attractive female human. 😉
Imagine you just had the most perfect day of your life. Looking back on your day, what happened?
28th of October, On approaching the day mom came into my room and said “Darling you better get out of bed it’s your Birthday day”. Well yes, the best day of my life was my Birthday’s. Today, whatever the number of kilograms I carry, it is all from mother. I am here because of mother. Every day of my life, I should appreciate mother who has contributed to make my life what it is today. 🙂
What is your favorite ice cream? (this one’s easy )
I’m not a big lover of ice cream but I do eat it if it is given to me, just to be polite. If I prefer one, I would choose Vanilla 🙂
My questions to my nominees:
- If you were in charge of the education system in your country, what would you change?
- If you only had $10 in your pocket, what would you buy at the shops?
- What was your 2015s new year resolution? 😉
- What is one act of kindness that was done for you, that you have never forgotten?
- If you could only choose from: sweet, savoury or sour foods. Which would you eat for a year?
- What crazy idea did you believe when you were little due to your parent’s advice?
Thank you again Jennifer. I have loved answering your questions. You’re awesome 🙂