I am delighted to have received the Versatile Blogger Award! I am very pleased that my blog has been recognized and it is wonderful to know that people find my posts inspiring.
I’d like to say a big thank you to Paul for nominating me.I am humbled and honored that you thought of me for this award. You can read his post here, and please do take a look at the rest of his blog. I appreciate your nomination. Thank you for reading and following my blog. Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Award nomination (and win) too!
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on show that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated it is hoped that it will serve to motivate them as well as celebrate their work till date.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself. ( I’m changing this rule.)
So here I go…
Facts About Me:
- I love coffee a bit too much too. Seriously. I drank coffee at every opportunity possible. It was a miracle that I managed to fall asleep all those nights.
- I am a vegetarian.
- All my friends have referred to me as ‘Mom’ at one point or another because I look after people and do mom ‘stuff’.
- I only drink water (still) and don’t understand peoples fascination with soda or sparkling and I don’t like ice creams, Coke.
- I don’t like people who typ lyk dis or “TyPinG lYk Dis”. Less letter to type, I prefer not to however. Lately it has become a fad among the people on social media to type in silly fonts like this,which is absolutely ridiculous.
- I sound rude until you get to know me.
- I love scary movies.
I would like to pass this award on to these lovely bloggers who I have discovered recently. I think their blog posts are always fabulous and they deserve a mountain of followers!