I am delighted to have received the Versatile Blogger Award! I am very pleased that my blog has been recognized and it is wonderful to know that people find my posts inspiring.
I’d like to say a big thank you to Vishal , Akhila, Lifeexperimentblog for nominating me.I am humbled and honored that you thought of me for this award. You can read their post by clicking on their name, and please do take a look at the rest of their blog. I appreciate your nomination. Thank you for reading and following my blog. Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Award nomination (and win) too!
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on show that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated it is hoped that it will serve to motivate them as well as celebrate their work till date.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself. ( I’m changing this rule.)
So here I go…
Facts About Me:
- I have an older brother called Murali, he’s eight years older than me. He is so intelligent and I’m so happy that he’s finally living so close to me. He loves me a lot even if he never says it. – He thought me a lot of stuff, helped me find my superpowers, made me think a lot etc, but I let him beat me at our mortal combat fights. 😉
- I love horse riding, I’d like to own a horse too…
- I am a gadget freak. I often wish I could own all the latest technology devices at all times. (I have 3 Laptops! ) 😀
- I always over think stuff I make (example: blog posts) and just abandon them half way because I don’t think they are good enough.
- I love singing in my car. I also love driving alone, especially long road trips.
- I embrace germs. I think Purely is pointless, if I drop food on the ground I still eat it, and I re-use water bottles more times than I should. I’m still alive, right?!
- I am the kind of girl that people always wish they could’ve met earlier.
- For as long as I can remember, my friends and acquaintance have always been older than me. Sometimes by as much as 8 to 10 years. My whole life people have told me I’m an “old soul.”
- I’m pretty independent and I like my space: it’s hard for me to be around someone (or people in general) 24/7.
- I saved all my birthday money as a child because I knew I would want to spend it on something bigger one day. (With those money, I brought a nice tape recorder at the age of 8).
- I have no desire to own a kindle. I love the smell of books, holding them in my hands, highlighting and proudly adding each book I finish to my bookshelves.
- I usually know how to use or fix something the first time I pick it up.
- I love dancing.
- I LOVE being active: hiking, ice skating, ropes courses, football, badminton, you name it… etc
- Running makes me feel alive and powerful.
- I talk fast. People usually have trouble keeping up with me when I approach a subject I’m passionate about. By the end I notice people’s blank faces nodding at me, ashamed to say they had no idea what I’m blabbering about.
- Although I have a lot of acquaintances and I’m very sociable, I keep my circle of friends small. But they’re the real-deal. Loyalty is major for me.
- I want to have kids, at least 2. The first will be a girl ( I know this for sure ) and will be creating Gmail accounts to save memories!.
- I am not afraid of public speaking, the dentist, injections, letting go of shitty friends, telling people I love them. (I am very straight forward) I’m an outspoken person and think it’s a good thing. But at least people know how I feel. But, I work with a lot of outspoken people who are just rude and crude. I basically like rude people more 😉 I admire people with an outspoken personality.
- I love to wear sarees (especially, I love wearing my mother’s saree), but I don’t like wearing sarees that shows my hip, it just makes me feel really exposed. bwaaahhhh!
- I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT stand the taste of olives! If one single olive has made it onto a plate, it ruins the entire dish for me. Olives are most definitely my most hated food.